The AYTA Group provides a range of products and services as can be seen on our website. What we also provide are tailor-made consulting solutions as well as supply chain consulting for specific problems or roadblocks that you may be encountering in your organization. This can range from simple guidance on a problem to providing a full engagement solution to a complex issue.
To give you an idea of the type of services we can provide, here are a few examples of when organizations would typically ask for our assistance:
- When you want to become more profitable or to get profitable.
- When they decide to launch a Lean transformation/deployment
- When cash flow impedes growth
- When it is thought that expanding, adding warehouse space or more equipment is the only way to grow.
- When they have a very urgent requirement to deliver specific results within a tight deadline
- When they have hit a roadblock in a project/program
- When there is a loss of momentum in a project/program
- When there is a loss of engagement in a project/program
- When developing a long-term strategy or vision
- When they are starting out on a program and require a gap analysis review to ensure all aspects have been captured correctly
When a company is working on a new continuous improvement project there may be little/no internal expertise (some examples are shown below – these are just a sample of projects worked on previously):
- Inventory optimization
- Productivity improvements
- Cost reduction
- Planning stabilization
- Work load balancing
- Lead time reduction
- Changeover time reductions (SMED)
- Root cause analysis problem solving
- Autonomous/Predictive Maintenance strategy/implementation
- Procurement optimization
- Quality improvement programs
- People engagement programs
How this works in practice
The AYTA Group has an extensive range of expertise from across multiple disciplines and industries. When you have an issue that you require assistance with, we will work with you to access the issue you are facing and match up our expert support team. Our experts will then work with you to define the scope and nature of the situation. If you are satisfied with the approach being taken, then the project can be kicked off and our experts will work with you to find the solutions you desire.
We always strive to give you the capabilities; whenever we carry out a project. We aim to treat our engagements as capability building exercises. We enjoy working with organizations to transfer our knowledge and skills to them, thus creating legacy knowledge and sustainability within organizations we work with.
If you need information about any of our services, please feel free to use our contact form, send us an e-mail to email@example.com, or give us a call at 864-384-9384.